Humphry Slocombe is hosting a social media contest! It’s easy to enter and easy to win. The rules are simple:
How To Enter
Terms & Conditions
1. Contest begins at 6:00 pm PST on Wednesday, November 14th, 2018
2. Three winners will receive the prize of four tickets to VOLTA on November 20th, 21st, OR 22nd at 8 PM (Tickets emailed directly). Winners and dates are chosen at random.
The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
3. Contest ends on Friday, November 16th, 2018 5:00pm PST.
4. Winner drawn at random and will be determined by representatives of Humphry Slocombe.
5. Humphry Slocombe will direct message the winner via social media within 24 hours with details on how to collect the prize – so make sure you follow us.
Your participation in this contest constitutes Your full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
1. No entry fee or purchase is necessary to enter contest.
2. Winner agrees to being announced on Humphry Slocombe’s social media platforms.
3. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements as stated in the instructions.
4. Entry is open to [all residents of San Francisco Bay Area / State of California] aged 18 years or over.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of Humphry Slocombe and agencies associated with the contest are not eligible to enter.
6. Humphry Slocombe’s decision(s) are final and binding.
7. Humphry Slocombe reserves the right to select additional reserve entries. in the case of an invalid/ineligible entry or unclaimed prize within [two business days].
8. Winner(s) are solely responsible for the payment of any national, state, or local taxes including but not limited to income taxes, that may result from acceptance and receipt of any prize.
9. Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate or violate any applicable State or Federal laws. Any such entry may be rejected and disqualified by Humphry Slocombe in its sole discretion at any time.
10. Humphry Slocombe reserves the right to cancel or modify this contest and terms and conditions without notice if circumstances arises beyond Humphry Slocombe’s control.
11. Humphry Slocombe collects personal information in order to conduct the contest. Contestants grants permission to Humphry Slocombe to use this information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes. Contestants may request to opt out, access, update or correct personal information at any time by contacting email@example.com.
12. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with [Twitter / Instagram / Facebook].