Humphry Slocombe is hosting a social media contest! It’s easy to enter and easy to win. The rules are simple:
How To Enter
1. Contest begins at 6:00pm PST on Tuesday March 14th, 2017
2. Each winner will receive the prize of 2 tickets to Into The Woods SHN SF, March 21st 2017, 8pm show – pick up at will call Golden Gate Theater. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable
3. Contest ends on Friday March 17th 5:00pm PST.
4. Winners drawn at random, will be determined by representatives of Humphry Slocombe.
5. Humphry Slocombe will direct message the winner via social media or email within one business day after the end of the contest, with details on how to collect the prize.
Terms & Conditions
Your participation in this contest constitutes Your full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
1. No entry fee or purchase is necessary to enter contest.
2. Winners agree to being announced on Humphry Slocombe’s social media platforms.
3. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements as stated in the instructions.
4. Entry is open to [all residents of San Francisco Bay Area / State of California] aged 18 years or over.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of Humphry Slocombe and agencies associated with the contest are not eligible to enter.
6. Humphry Slocombe’s decision(s) are final and binding.
7. Humphry Slocombe reserves the right to select additional reserve entries. in the case of an invalid/ineligible entry or unclaimed prize within [two business days].
8. Winner(s) are solely responsible for the payment of any national, state, or local taxes including but not limited to income taxes, that may result from acceptance and receipt of any prize.
9. Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate or violate any applicable State or Federal laws. Any such entry may be rejected and disqualified by Humphry Slocombe in its sole discretion at any time.
10. Humphry Slocombe reserves the right to cancel or modify this contest and terms and conditions without notice if circumstances arises beyond Humphry Slocombe’s control.
11. Humphry Slocombe collects personal information in order to conduct the contest. Contestants grants permission to Humphry Slocombe to use this information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes. Contestants may request to opt out, access, update or correct personal information at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with [Twitter / Instagram / Facebook].